Privacy and Policy
Collection and Use of private info
- If you don’t want to reveal your personal info, no problem. You can still visit the websites of templatefinder.co.nz. But if you want to make any purchase, receive letters, register for an affiliate account or use other particular templatefinder.co.nz service. You will need to furnish your personal information.
- This information may not your company’s or your contact details, whether required or not. Templatefinder.co.nz will utilize these details to answer your inquires and provide you right services and products requested. Along with this we will use your information to set up your member’s account and to inform you regarding new products/services.
Collection and Use of non-use information
- We directly obtain and record all of your non-personal information on our server logs from your browser. This includes information regarding your cookie information, IP address, and the web page you requested. Templatefinder.co.nz may use these details to show customised advertisements and content and to satisfy your orders for particular services and products. Though templatefinder.co.nz doesn’t relate this non-personal info to an personal info obtained from you.
- Templatefinder.co.nz also permit third party companies (which are already advertising on some of our pages) to access and set their cookies on your computer. These cookies are again not related to any of your personal information. However, templatefinder.co.nz don’t take liability or responsibility for Third party cookie usage, it is covered under their own privacy policies.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Templatefinder.co.nz may reveal your personal details to third parties who work for them to offer your ordered products and services. We will disclose personal details to third parties, only if privacy policies are persistent with ours or consent to abide by our policies regarding personal information.
- Otherwise, Templatefinder.co.nz may disclose your personal information in the following cases:
- When you give your approval to disclose your information for a particular purpose;
- When we need to respond to court orders, subpoenas, or other similar legal process;
- When need to safeguard the property or rights of templatefinder.co.nz or protect our users personal safety;
User ID Tracking
- Templatefinder.co.nz track and analyze website usage and visits by using Google Analytics. When a visitor is authenticated and logged in, a unique User ID is used by Google Analytics.
- Google Analytics tracks users flow, language browser, devices used to access our website, location by country, operating system and internet service provider. Google Analytics do all this on behalf of Templatefinder.co.nz. We do this in order to provide improved service to our customers.
- Templatefinder.co.nz never upload any data that makes Google identify any client personally by their name, email address, Social Security Number, or any similar info. We also don’t allow Google to permanently identify a specific device like an IP address.
- Visit Google Analytics preferred page, to choose Analytics for the net. You can install it on your web browser. If you want more information on installing and uninstalling the add-on on your site, please take help from the relevant resources.
- Templatefinder.co.nz use Google Analytics for remarketing and display advertising for online advertisements. This indicates that third-party vendors like Google display our adverts on all the site over the net.
- Along with third-party vendors like Google, Templatefinder.co.nz use first-party cookies like the Google Analytics cookie and third-party cookies like the DoubleClick cookie. It assist in optimising, informing and providing ads depending on previous visits of our clients to our site.
- If you don’t approve for the collection, disclosure or use of your private details as discussed in this policy. You are free to not share your personal information with templatefinder.co.nz. However, if you have already shared your personal details with us and don’t want its disclosure, please use firstname.lastname@example.org to notify us.
Privacy and Security
- Generally, there is no information transmission procedure over the Internet that can be assumed 100% secure. However, the details that you give to templatefinder.co.nz is protected for your security and privacy and security. We use industry-standard SSL-encryption in certain areas of our site to perform safe data transmissions.
- We also access control procedures, physical security measures and network firewalls to prevent access to your personal info from any unauthorised source.
- Additionally, we keep and preserve your personal details only till the time it is required by law or to satisfy the relevant purposes.
- Any changes can be made in this policy from time to time by Templatefinder.co.nz without giving you any notice. Make sure to go through this policy regularly. When you continuously use templatefinder.co.nz sites even after any changes, it indicates your consent for it.
Questions or Recommendations